Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Art Projects {Penguins & Reindeer}

We made a couple of awesome art projects lately. The first one is these adorable penguins! All you need is scissors, glue, and construction paper! We loved making them, I think they turned out perfect! I got the idea for these here.


















I got the idea for these reindeer from an awesome blog I follow called, Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera! Click here to see her post. She also has a link to the Artventurous post where she got the idea from! We drew the reindeer with pencil and outlined with black oil pastel. Then we colored the nose and the scarf with a red oil pastel. The rest was watercolored! I think it would be just as easy and cute to use crayons instead of oil pastels as well! I can hardly even handle how cute they turned out!













post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! We did the reindeer the week before Christmas and next week we are learning about penguins so I was pinning some cute penguin projects...this one that you did was one that I pinned! :) Too funny! Both of them turned out adorable in your classroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! We did the (modified) reindeer project as well the week before Christmas break! I loved how yours turned out!
    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete