1. In June, I had a family reunion. My husband and I, my sister, brother-in-law, two nephews, and my mom drove down to Nebraska/Iowa to celebrate with many of my relatives on my mom's side.
2. We had ANOTHER family reunion for my husband's side of the family over the 4th of July. Luckily this one was at our farm only a mile from our house! It was a nice quick drive! :)
3. We got a new puppy! Her name is Denali and she's a black lab. She has a beautiful, shiny black coat, and is just under 4 months old. She was left abandoned out in the country and we decided to keep her! We already have a chocolate lab named Layla that is 7. They love each other!
* I went to Sioux Falls, SD for a few days to visit my friend Lisa.
* We took another trip to South Dakota to the Black Hills.
*Next are just some random summer pictures!
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the drive in!|
|Girls night dinner to say goodbye to Mrs. Delzer|
|Fishing at Devils Lake!|