Saturday, July 27, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

I'm sharing with you again on this early Saturday morning some of my favorite pins for the week! Then it's bedtime for me! :)


Follow me on Pinterest (Here) or click on the Pinterest button on the left! :)


There was no link with this picture! What a fun and easy craft for hanging necklaces and jewelry! I think I could make this! :)

I love this Meet the Teacher letter idea! I like the "Meet the Teacher" idea rather than just a plain old "Back to School" letter! I've already added some of my favorite things into my letter for my kiddos! I also found a new blog to follow from this pin! Laughing with Lane is a super cute blog! :)

My sister brought this Dessert Cheeseball to the 4th of July and it was Uh-MAZEing! Red velvet cake mix, cream cheese, etc. Delicious!

This is such a beautiful closet. Wouldn't this be a dream!?
Fellow 3rd grade blog Anchored in 3rd Grade is having an awesome giveaway! Head on over to enter! :)

Have a super fantastic weekend! :)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I recently started following your blog! LOVE IT! I'm new to blogging, follow me at http://spunkyinsecond.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! Farrar Polman

    ReplyDelete