Wednesday, July 24, 2013

~What I'm Loving Wednesday~


Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for what I'm loving!

1. I'm loving that I'm finally getting around to staining our deck! Not enjoying the fact that it's taking me FOREVER, but I'll be happy when it's done! 

2. I got my email with the name of the Blogging Buddy I'll be exchanging with! What an awesomely fun idea! I get to go shopping for another teacher and get a surprise package for myself in the mail! Can't wait! :)


3. This awesome new collaborative blog called The Teaching Tribune is having a fantastic 10 day giveaway!


4. I'm loving that Tony and I went on a mini-vaca to Minneapolis last weekend to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. I drug him to the Como zoo, the Mall of America, Valleyfair, IKEA, a Twins game, and the mall AGAIN! It was nice to have a little getaway!






post signature

3 comments:

  1. You deck is going to look so nice when you finish! Minneapolis looks like so much fun!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm jealous of your little mini vacay! Love all the pictures you crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Bethesda Tutoring Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete