Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Made it AND Tried it Rolled into One....

I finally got around to making these fun glitter clothespins that I bought the supplies for a MONTH ago! They were super easy and fun to make. I used black and silver to start with. I may make a few more with bright colors later. The pink glitter was sold out at the time and I didn't like any of the other options. Back to Michael's I'll have to go! 







I'm linking up a day late for Monday Made It with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics. And since I've never "tried it" before, I'm also linking up with Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried it Tuesday. I'm cheating a little this time with the 2 link-ups! ;) Click on the pictures to see the tons of other teachers who have linked up for each one!!!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. These clothespins are super cute. You are inspiring me to want to do the same thing! I love easy projects.

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove these! I really need to cutesify my clothes pins this year. I just write their numbers in black sharpie. Not cute. LOL!

    -gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and silver glitter. Those are two of my favorite colors.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your clothespins turned out! I made some last summer and they are such a great touch. My only problem was I hot glued thumbtacks on the back and quite a few of them fell off during the year. Thank you so much for linking up!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete